Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome to my thoughts...........

Well what can I say......I guess we can all say that I never thought I would be blogging. I am a big fan of people who blog and express themselves through what they love. I was inspired by a friend who told me that I should share everything that I feel within me with the world. This will be for the good, the bad as well as the ugly. I won’t hold back in the thoughts and topics I choose to disclose on here. It will be something about everything. Love, life, beauty, comedy, music and things that just catch my attention as well as random moments. As I am inspired by others, I hope that whoever follows and supports my blog gets a little something out of it as well.

All constructive criticism as well as your own thoughts is more than welcome. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoy what's in store for my blog. I am very excited because I love to write and I think its time for people to see how I really express myself.


The Beauty Insomniac............. I let my mind race to the extent where no sleep is involved and beauty always comes in to correct that for me the following day *wink*

Love,
 
AIversonBabe

No comments:

Post a Comment