Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Nails of the Week.

So since I am on a blog roll I decided to post my nails for the week. I had some time on my hands today and went for it design and all. It's nothing too special but just felt like sharing. I hope you all enjoy.


Products that were used:


Photobucket



  • Orly Top to Bottom as base
  • LA Colors Black
  • LA Colors White
  • O.P.I- Jade is the new black
  • Essie- Chinchilly
  • Seche Vite - Fast drying top coat

Left hand: I decided on two little flowers with green rhinestones in the middle

Photobucket

Right Hand: I went with a simple flower with black stems

Photobucket

I thought this was fairly simple compared to other stuff that I have seen out there. Not too much and not too little. I hope you all enjoyed.

Love,

AIversonBabe



3 comments:

  1. Super cute, wifey!!! Love the green--apparently it's very "in" right now, haha. :) Love you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Wifey! Yeah I am all about showing my Celtic pride lol. Love you too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGG batch!!! Can you do my nails when we go to IMATS?! I love this.. you are always so pro.com with your nails.. love you batch.

    ReplyDelete