Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's just........

I’m just going to go ahead and say it. I am getting sick and tired of people and their Woe is me kick lately. Some of us have it worse than other’s and I have come to realization that the people who complain the most are the one’s that have it all. How can you have everything you ever need and more and just sulk about life?

Yeah, we all have our moments when we just don’t have a care in the world and then everything starts tumbling down like a ton of bricks on us. But what do we do? We try and move on. I don’t allow petty stuff to bother me because I have bigger things to worry about and need to handle.

Like I always say we can’t complain over things we have no control over. Life hands us many situations where we have to figure out ourselves what to do. Sometimes it may be difficult and other times it may be a breeze. You can choose what you want it to be.

If you allow people in your life who are filled with hate and negativity than sorry to tell you but you too will feel that way soon enough. Surround yourself with people who are positive, I’m not saying hang out with people who are constantly jumping up and down with joy but surround yourself with people who want to have a meaning to their life.

People who complain when you are doing them a favor need a swift kick to the head. How are you going to get mad at me when I am on my time helping you out? If you can’t depend on other’s to help you then stop asking them for help. Only you can trust yourself and not depend on others when you want something done. I know that’s what I say and do myself all the damn time.

It took me a long time but I finally feel comfortable letting people who have no meaning to me be dismissed. I’m not with that oh you did me wrong my friend but I forgive you. GTFOH with that, once the damage is done, you are too! 

1 comment:

  1. For real. This is very well put and I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete