I guess we can all figure out that my favorite thing to do is a neutral eye and add a pop of color to my lips. This by far is the brightest I have ever done. I'm usually the type to stick to all tones of red and dark berry colors and finally decided to step out of my own bubble.
It took me a little getting used to because I think I am the only girl who doesn't like the color pink, but for this color I had to make an exception.
I didn't have the chance to take a good detailed photo and this was the best I could do so please bare with me.
*** All products used are MAC unless stated other wise***
***Disclaimer I am not a professional, I just do it for fun***
- All that glitters e/s all over lid
- Glamour check e/s on crease
- Shroom e/s for highlight
- Blacktrack fluidline applies with 210 brush on lash line
- Carbon black Lorea'l voluminous mascara
- Mineralized skin finish in DARK
- Gold Deposit MSF on cheeks
- Trampled in Pink lip liner
- Impassioned lipstick