***DISCLAIMER*** I don't do this as a profession and this is just something that is a hobby and I just like to do it for fun!
Products that were used are all MAC unless stated other wise:
- Painterly paint pot as a base
- Naked pigment all over lid
- Swiss Chocolate e/s on the crease
- Shroom e/s as the highlight
- Liquid eye liner in black on lash line
- Zoom fast back lash mascara in black
- Eye khol in Smolder on water line
- Coquette e/s on brows
- Studio Fix in C6
- Hushabye blush (discontinued)
- Strip down lip liner
- Warm me up lipstick (limited edition)
I hope you all enjoyed this look. This is one of my favorite combinations when I can't think of anything to put on my eyelids, or how about when I decide I feel like putting make-up on HA!