The other day I had a chance to go into MAC and contribute to their recycle program by bringing in 6 of my empty containers. I had no idea what to get and asked for some suggestions. I was entitled to a lipstick, eyeshadow or a lip gloss. I am currently on a no buy stint so it had to be good.
My friend Marie also known as ReeRee_Mua was kind enough to suggest I try out Rebel lipstick and I fell in love instantly. It's a beautiful satin dark maroon. I love finishing a simple neutral eye with a bold lip color and this color is just perfect and right up my alley.
Here is what I came up with.
*** All products are MAC unless stated otherwise***
- Rubenesque paint pot as base
- Cocomotion pigment all over lid
- Swiss chocolate e/s on the crease
- Shroom e/s as my highlight
- Blacktrack fluidline on lash line with 210 brush
- zoom lash mascara
- Coquette e/s on brows
- Studio Fix in C6
- Hushabye blush (discontinued)
- Mineralized skin finish in Glissade (limited edition)
- Rebel lipstick
- Vino lip liner
I hope you enjoyed it, are you a fan of a bold lip color? If so what are your favorite colors to rock? Post your thoughts.
P.S. I also picked up my new glasses today, and decided to rock this look with them as well. LOL