Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Make-Up for the Day.



The other day I had a chance to go into MAC and contribute to their recycle program by bringing in 6 of my empty containers. I had no idea what to get and asked for some suggestions. I was entitled to a lipstick, eyeshadow or a lip gloss. I am currently on a no buy stint so it had to be good.


 My friend Marie also known as ReeRee_Mua was kind enough to suggest I try out Rebel lipstick and I fell in love instantly. It's a beautiful satin dark maroon. I love finishing a simple neutral eye with a bold lip color and this color  is just perfect and right up my alley.




Here is what I came up with.

Photobucket

*** All products are MAC unless stated otherwise***


Eyes-




  • Rubenesque paint pot as base
  • Cocomotion pigment all over lid
  • Swiss chocolate e/s on the crease 
  • Shroom e/s as my highlight 
  • Blacktrack fluidline on lash line with 210 brush 
  • zoom lash mascara 
  • Coquette e/s on brows
Face-

  • Studio Fix in C6
  • Hushabye blush (discontinued)
  • Mineralized skin finish in Glissade (limited edition)
Lips-

  • Rebel lipstick
  • Vino lip liner
All Done!


I hope you enjoyed it, are you a fan of a bold lip color? If so what are your favorite colors to rock? Post your thoughts.




Love,

AIversonBabe

P.S.  I also picked up my new glasses today, and decided to rock this look with them as well. LOL

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I never tend to wear bold lipstick. I end up wearing nude or pinky lipstick (boring) lol :P Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stephanie Thank you so much, you need to branch out and just rock the red lol. I love red lipstick even if its just like a lip stain lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look so gorgeous friend. This lip color was a great recommendation.. it just makes your face glow, without looking too dark as well. Gorgeous! Great job Ree Ree!! Hot shizz.. Beautiful eye as well.. I'm really feeling this for those who wear glasses too! love you friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty, wifey! And you know I love the glasses, haha. Nerds forever. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Queenbmakeup Thank you my friend, you know how I am with the bold lipsticks lol.

    @Wifey Thank you wifey, that's why we are married and when we have our ceremony we will exchanges glasses instead of rings lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make-Up is on point and I'm loving the new frames. Tre Chic! *bbm thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete